Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How he loves us



  Here is another video that I want to share with you and I have always loved this song and I think it is one that so many believers love to sing and listen to.  But sometimes its just sad because I do question Gods love, not even knowing that I am and its when I don't trust that God has good for me is when I realize that is just me not believing that God loves me the way that this song talks about.

  I love what Matt Chandler and John Piper say during this song, that even when it seems like God isn't there and things don't make sense or we feel like we are to far gone for Gods forgiveness that we can rest in the Cross knowing that NO SIN is bigger than the cross and no situation no matter how hard should make us question Gods love for us.

   Even at our worst God paid the price to have us be a part of his family, he gave up his only son so we could know him, we can have a relationship with him and we can spend time with him.  God knew that you were going to mess up and God knew that you were going to run from him at times and that is why he sent his son to the cross for you, that is the whole point of the cross!!

  I pray that when things get hard and when Satan tries to shame you for your sin that you remember that God loves you and nothing that you say or do will EVER change that.  His love is perfect and even when it seems like he doesn't have your best in mind remember that sacrifice that he made for all of us.  Rest is his unfailing love and grace!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment