Wednesday, September 25, 2013

UNSTOPPABLE :)



  Last night I went to see Kirk Cameron’s new movie Unstoppable and going into it I was honestly thinking I can’t wait to learn something new and hear something to encourage me that even in tough times there is a reason for everything that happens.  So after the movie I sat in my seat and thought well is that it isn’t he going to tell me something I didn’t already know.

   After going home and just thinking about it I realized that in this movie Kirk Cameron paints a very clear picture of the fall of man and God destroying the earth with the flood and then shares the Gospel and at first I was like really that’s all you’re going to tell me.  Then it just hit me THE GOSPEL IS ALWAYS ENOUGH!  If all that I ever know is that God sent his son to cover my sins by dying on the cross so that we could have a relationship with him then that’s enough.

  We wonder why God could let bad things happen to good people when we are going through tough times and I have thought that so many times myself.  But God loved us so much he sent his PERFECT son to die a death that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy just so he could have relationship with us. God knows suffering more than we can even imagine and he is God he didn’t have to experience the pain of his only son dying but he did and it was all for us.  It literally brings me to tears thinking about Gods love and grace and I am so thankful that I got the chance to go see Unstoppable and I recommend that everyone go see it!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment